As I began to process this question this is what happened.
You give a peace that surpasseth my understanding
You guard my heart and all my ways
You lead me beside still waters
And I find rest
Take my yoke it is so easy
Take my burden it is light
Cast all your cares on me
For I care for you
Take my burden it is light
Cast all your cares on me
For I care for you
Oh Lord you are good, oh Lord you are good
Oh Lord you are good
You are good
Oh Lord you are good
You are good
I try to carry it all on my own
I begin to loose all control
Take the back seat while
I shut you out
I begin to loose all control
Take the back seat while
I shut you out
I lost sense of your freedom that you give
Bound by the doubt in my mind
All the silly lies I believe
Set me free
Bound by the doubt in my mind
All the silly lies I believe
Set me free
Oh Lord you are good
Oh Lord you are good
Oh Lord you are good
You are Good
Oh Lord you are good
Oh Lord you are good
You are Good
Wake up my soul
I want to feel ALIVE
I want to Feel ALIVE
Feel Alive
I want to feel ALIVE
I want to Feel ALIVE
Feel Alive
Beautiful words to encourage my heart. Thank you, my Little Love.
ReplyDelete~~~~Aunt Sharon