Monday, August 16, 2010

In these times...

There are times I say yes
Other moments I say no
There are times I go
Other moments I stay
There are times I feel complete
Other times I feel empty
There are times I am confident
Other times I am not
There are times I forgive
Other moments I say "I'm sorry."
There are times when things go right
Other moments it all goes wrong
There are times I want to lead
Other moments I want to be led
There are times I feel scared, unwanted, dirty, sad, guilty, numb, helpless, small...
Yet in these moments I am reminded I am secure, wanted, clean, adored, joyful, free, hopeful, Alive...and worthy of the calling on my life...

"With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith." - II Thessalonians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment