Thursday, May 9, 2013

Interview Moments II.

In every situation, I am given the opportunity to trust, worry, or become anxious.
In every situation, I am given the opportunity to question, ask why me, or what now?
In every situation, I am given the opportunity to learn, grow, and achieve.
In every situation, I am given the opportunity to be given complete peace, a sound mind, and direction.

All emotions, characteristics, and such themes were taught to my heart through the process of interviewing for three nursing internships. Previously, I shared my experience interviewing in Minneapolis (http://mollysue21.blogspot.com/2013/03/interview-moments.html). This experience reflected an outward opportunity to share Christ and my passions verbally.

Through the process of interviewing, waiting, and replying to an interview opportunity at the Veterans Affairs Hospital, I realized the inward battle and lessons I was taught.

1) A question I ask a lot is, "God what is your will for me." A question I realize many ask constantly. We ask of our worth, our value, and what we were created to do. Many times I pray in regards to my circumstances. Meaning I pray, "God if its your will, open this door, this opportunity."  Realizing, I limit God in this prayer. I was challenged when I pray to pray as if my future was a blank white board. Endless opportunities, free.

2) Trust. Do I trust God is good, faithful, never changing? Do I trust He cares for me? When I do, worry, anxiety, and stress decrease and my faith increases.

3) I was caused to question my priorities and where true fulfillment comes. I am to love God with everything within me (body, mind, soul) first! Next, love my neighbors as myself. Then, reach out with God's love. After, realizing God will direct me to who and where this takes place. Not limiting God to this internship, this state, or this specific situation. But knowing God puts us right were He needs to use us. He equips, calls, and prepares us for the journey ahead. When my focus became of this mind set, my prayers changed to, "God who is my audience." His reply ... Des moines. Veterans Affairs Hospital Nursing Internship. So honored. ready. expectations. Knowing God does above what I can ever ask, think, or imagine.

4) Lastly, realizing its an adventure. Always changing, always challenging, and always calling.

How are you lead?
Who do you trust?
Where do you get full?

Seek. Knock. Find.

Your adventure is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment