"They say we learn something every day.
Then why I am I stuck
on my yesterdays.
I feel like I’m learning the same thing, the same thing over and over again
The same words they keeping coming.
The same thoughts keep rising.
Trust me with your today
And seek first the kingdom
Know I already forgave
And let my, let my will be done
As you face today let my, let my will done
Let my my will be done as you walk in my ways"
"But Seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33
May I be able to whole heartly say, "Heavenly Father, who is in Heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come (in my heart and life) and may your will be done (whatever the time and plan)."
- Luke 11:2
No comments:
Post a Comment