When I lay my life before you I begin to see in different
ways
You take the load I bear and make a lighter day
Before I choose you I was a slave to what I obey
Its when I give you control I am healed, I am made whole
This load I carry is heavy full of my weight and sin
It holds me from my freedom, from my call, from your will
I get lost in myself a darkness my soul it kills
Can it change, will I change, can I see your light
I need a Savior to come and fill, fill this dark hole
I need saving grace to come pull me out of myself
I need your mercy to give me peace from this past
I need your strength to come take come take this load
Father, take our load we try carrying. Take the load that leaves us continually hurting, empty, and longing for more. Take the load so we can fly on wings like eagles. Take this load and show us your glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment